I made it to day 30. This is the most consistent that I have ever been with my blog post. What a month of reflection this has been. Let me just say my life is good, really good. I am drinking from a pitcher because my cup is so full. I have a beautiful family, a nice house, drive a nice car, live in a diverse city, with wonderful family, and great friends. All these things are good but as the old saying goes, this month I have learned that the best things in life aren't things. On this 30th day of thanksgiving, I am most thankful for Him who makes all things. He chose me even before I chose Him. He makes all good things extraordinary and gives all tough & hard things purpose. He gives us hope for the future and He is our everlasting when it seems to be the end. He satisfies when we are hungry and loves when we seem to be unlovable. He knows me better than I know myself and makes all things work out for the good even when I can't see the big picture. In Him I put my hope, for He is my rock when all else fails.
Jesus, it is because of you that I have all 29 of these other reasons to be thankful. You are my reason for living. Today I give you thanks for all the joys that you bring to my life. Thank you most of all for saving me from myself. Thank you for giving me a reason to live that is far beyond anything that I can understand with my earthly mind. Thank you that you are not done with me yet and that through me you are going to impact generations to come. You are my father and when my time on this earth is complete I look forward to eternity with you. Thank you for choosing and loving me as if I were the only daughter.
Thank you giving me the wonderful gift of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment