Monday, November 15, 2010

Day #15 of thanks...

Usually I am a sunny, high of 75 with a light breeze kind of girl, but today I am thankful for the rain. Because of the rain, our morning plans got cancelled (Stroller Strides). So I have been forced (well not really) but I was extra motivated to stay home and get a few things done. Although as you can tell I am not getting too much done because I am blogging in the middle of the day.

I cleaned house Saturday morning but wished that I would have saved it for this rainy day. There is still laundry to be done and organizing the drawers and closets. So, I will make an attempt at that stuff today. Or maybe I will just sit down, read my book and listen to the rain while Layla is napping. Yep that sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment