Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 (Actually 29) days of Thanks

A few of my friends are doing "30 days of thanks" for the month of November. I thought this was a great idea and decided that I would dedicate the next month to thanksgiving as well. Some will be serious, others not so serious. Either way, I will just share what I am thankful for! I think that I started yesterday without realizing it!

Day 2: I just have to say that knowing that I was going to blog about this subject tonight changed the perspective of my day. I have SO many reasons to be thankful. Lucas is out of town so the past two days it has just been Layla and me. Today I am thankful to be able to be a "stay at home" mom. Layla and I share so many moments throughout each day that make my heart so happy. There is not a single thing that I take more pride in than being able to be a full time teacher, nurse, butt wiper, nose wiper, playmate, on demand chef, dance partner, kisser, hugger, or high fiver to my daughter. Life is good and there is no where else I would rather be than home.

No comments:

Post a Comment