This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Day 23 of thanks
What was this world without the internet?? I was at the mall today to enjoy some family time and did not feel the pressure to shop for a single gift. Why is that? Because I am doing ALL my shopping online this year! Some of you might think that it takes the fun out of it but shopping with a 17 month old who just wants to run around is not fun. So online shopping brings the fun back for me! Today I am thankful for the conviences of technology!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment