Football! Well, that is a silly thing to be thankful you might think, but our family LOVES football! We look forward to this time of year every year. I am most thankful for football because it makes my husband so happy! He follows Alabama year round. His passion for football is definitely contagious. Some of our most fun, memorable times as a couple have involved football. Hopefully, our kids will grow up to love the sport as much as we do and it can be a family event. Layla already yells "go" at the tv and holds up both hands when we say "touchdown"! Maybe one day God will give us a son that wants to play football or girls who cheerlead are fine too :)
This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Day 14 of thanks!
Football! Well, that is a silly thing to be thankful you might think, but our family LOVES football! We look forward to this time of year every year. I am most thankful for football because it makes my husband so happy! He follows Alabama year round. His passion for football is definitely contagious. Some of our most fun, memorable times as a couple have involved football. Hopefully, our kids will grow up to love the sport as much as we do and it can be a family event. Layla already yells "go" at the tv and holds up both hands when we say "touchdown"! Maybe one day God will give us a son that wants to play football or girls who cheerlead are fine too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment