Today, I am thankful for girlfriends. There is nothing like having another woman in your life to talk about woman things too :) I love having mom friends to talk about mom things with and I love equally my woman friends who are not moms that remind me of the "other" things of lives. I have girlfriends who I would consider my friends for life. Although we are miles apart, we always pick up right where we left off. I also have friends in other cities who will always be a reminder of the precious time that my family spent there. Now I am making new girlfriends in a new city, who I hope will eventually fall into the friends for life category. Cheesy as it may be, there was a song we always sang growing up that stated "friends are friends forever when the Lord is Lord of them". How true this lyric is. When Jesus is the common bond in a friendship it will last forever. SO today I give thinks for all the girl friends in my life new and old!
LK
No comments:
Post a Comment