Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7 of Thanks

Today, I am going to very materialistic and say that I am thankful for our new vehicle! Lucas and I have been sharing a car since June. It worked out great while Lucas was in New York but he has been home full-time since August. With his business picking up (Thank You Jesus), me and Layla's "fun activities" have been moved to the back burner. Any time Lucas needed the car, of course, his business came first.

But not anymore. I (we) purchased my first "mom mobile" today. We got an awesome deal and know this is going to be a great investment for our family. It has 3rd row seating so even if we were to add a couple more kids, we are set.
Hope everyone is having a blessed November. I know we sure are. We give thanks to the One who is our Supply.
LK

No comments:

Post a Comment