What a beautiful day. In fact, it is going to be a beautiful week! Mid 60s today and going to be mid 70s the majority of the week! Can you believe this great weather in November?? A bit unusual and that is why I am thankful. I am one of those who pretty much strongly dislike cold weather! Once that time of year comes, I am looking for when I can take a vacation to somewhere warm. How do people survive much worse temps than we have here? I LOVE fall, spring, and summer. I think I would be fine if I never saw snow or ice again...unless I chose it.
Layla and I spent most of the day outside today just trying to soak up every minute of this warmth that we can. We were at the park this morning for Stroller Strides, then came home and had lunch and nap and then went to our neighborhood park this afternoon. It was a great day and I am looking forward to a few more like it this week!
LK
No comments:
Post a Comment