Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All grown up at 18 months

Today, Dec 1st marks Layla's 1 and a half birthday. Can't believe we are on the downslope to 2?!? When Layla was a newborn, 18 months sounded so old to me. Her clothing size now includes 24 months in it! I would say that we are in full blown toddlerhood now. Layla has celebrated her turning 18 months by waking up with a fever. I know that she is cutting more teeth. This is the first time in her life that she has had any sort of fever. I am enjoying the extra cuddling time! We did manage to get out of the house today. I think that we were both about to go stir crazy with all the rain that we have had this week. We took a trip to Lenox Mall to just get a little energy out! Layla does much better at the mall without a stroller. She does pretty well at holding my hand and walking or letting me carry her. Plus it is nice to be able to jump on the escalator rather than always hunting for an elevator. Of course, if I am at the mall for any serious shopping, a stroller is still a must!

Here of a couple pics of Layla from this time last year....
Have you ever seen a bald spot like this??



She still could not even sit up on her own yet.




And here she is as an 18month old. Eating lunch in a "big girl" chair at the mall.

Watching Barney makes her teeth hurt less:)

No comments:

Post a Comment