On a lighter note, today was another beautiful day in Memphis! Layla and I spent the afternoon outside. We went for a walk and tried to feed the ducks at the pond in our neighborhood some bread, but they would not eat it!! I have never seen ducks that would not eat bread?! So we decided to throw it to the fish and they chowed down. I think Layla enjoyed watching them. We have plans to spend the morning at the zoo with one of my friends and her kids. SO thankful for all the blessings of everyday life!
This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Update on recent bloodwork
Just wanted to give everyone an update on how the recheck of my calcium level went. I got the results today and it was 8.9. The first go around it was 10.4. Normal perimeters are 8.7-10.2. So I am thankful for the better results. Either it was a hiccup the first go around or God healed me of whatever it was that was causing the high levels. Either way I know God had his hand on this the whole time. I kept claiming the verse in Jeremiah. God knows the plans He has for us. Plans to prosper us and not harm us. Plans to give us hope and a future. God is always faithful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment