This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Great weekend with family!
We went to Murfreesboro this weekend to visit with family. The Kairdolfs ordered 80 pounds of crawfish from Louisiana and we boiled it on Saturday. This was Layla's first introduction to her cajun heritage this side of the womb. We had a great time Saturday eating some good food! Layla's cousin Abram was also there and they played hard all day. She loved walking around outside pushing her doll stroller. She even went into a standing position from a sitting position on her own for the first time. She is getting better at standing on her own for a few seconds at a time. I also think that her looks have really changed over the past couple of weeks. Seems to me like she has gotten taller and thinned out some. She doesn't look so much like a baby anymore but a "pre-toddler". Crazy how fast time goes by but we are loving every minute of it! It was a great but busy weekend and we are all looking forward to a night in our own beds! We are so thankful everyday for the many blessings of life and this gift of a beautiful daughter who reminds us everyday that life is about much more than ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment