Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beth Moore Study

Since moving to Memphis we have found a church that we love. Through this church (Highpoint) I have been doing a Beth Moore study that meets every Thursday Morning from 9-11:30. I was hesitant at first because that is a long time for Layla to be in the nursery but she has done GREAT! She even naps when she is in there. The study we are doing is Breaking Free and and is a revised version from the original that she wrote about 10 years ago. It has been life changing for sure. If you have never done a Beth Moore study I encourage you to pick one and do it. It you have never done a study about getting rid of the bondage and strongholds in your life I would highly recommend this one. Why live a life holding on to things when God has made a way for us to live a full life of Freedom?? Anyway just a thought :)

I also had to go back to the dr this morning for a follow up blood draw. I went in for a yearly check up about a month ago and my calcium in my blood came back a little high. Normal is 10.2 and mine was 10.4. So anyway I had to have that redrawn this morning. Should hear something early next week. I am believing that it is nothing so you can believe that with me :)

Now we are back home from an exhausting morning... Layla is taking her afternoon nap and I am SO tempted to join her. Instead I guess I am going to tackle some of this laundry! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment