This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Getting rid of our first "child"
Lucas and I made a decision today to get rid of our first born.... Our beagle Duke. We actually should have got rid of him a long time ago for many reasons, but he was my baby for awhile. But 2 dogs have just become too much, plus Duke is a trouble maker. And most importantly I cannot trust him around Layla so that is reason enough. We also have another beagle, Lilly. She is pretty much the sweetest dog ever and she has to sacrifice a lot because of Duke. So once he is gone we will be able to enjoy Lilly again. Layla just loves her. It was a hard decision but I know once he is gone I will feel a lot of relief and probably not miss him a second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment