I have loaded a couple of pics of our weekend. What a wonderful week/weekend. This Easter held a whole new meaning after having my own child. What an amazing sacrifice that our Heavenly Father made when He sent His only Child to die and then be raised from the dead just for us. That is crazy LOVE!!
This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Layla's first Easter!
We had a great Easter weekend. Layla and I went up the Monday before Easter and spent the week in Murfreesboro. We got to visit with her great-granddad on Monday. Tuesday we spent time with Papa and Granna and had dinner with some of my best girlfriends that night. Wednesday we went to visit our friends Jessica and Abby with their new babies Carter and Easton. Friday night Layla stayed with her Grammy and Lucas and I went to see the band Train at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. It was a great show. Any show there is going to be good. It is just an awesome atmosphere. Saturday we spent the morning with Aunt Natalie and Uncle Chris who were in from Atlanta and then we spent Saturday afternoon and evening with Granna, Papa, Uncle Noah, aunt Ashly, cousin Abram, Aunt Abbey, and Uncle Grant. Sunday we went to Christian Life Church. And then had lunch with grammy and granddaddy, Uncle Jason, Aunt Robin, Reese, Gavin and Uncle Chris and Aunt Natalie. For Easter Layla wore a special dress that was handmade by Nancy Burton and given to me at one of my baby showers. It fit Layla perfect and the color looked very cute on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment