Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New plans for our "First Born"

Well as you know we had planned on taking out dog Duke to the pound or to a rescue because we didn't want to give him to anyone. Well I was talking it over with my parents and they don't want him to go to the pound so we are going to be taking him out to their farm this weekend. They live on 55 acres in a small town just outside Murfreesboro. It will be interesting to see how Duke will do. They have a chocolate lab and a kitty who will keep him company out there. I am curious on whether he will stick around or run away but either way that beats the alternative. I think when it comes down to it, he will be really happy around there with room to run and it might help his aggression having a little freedom. So we will see how it will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment