




Here are a few pics from this week. They start with out trip to the pool today at GiGi & Pop's house. That is my aunt and uncle that live in Bartlett. We visited their house this afternoon and had lunch and then took a dip in the pool. They have a heater on it so it felt great. This was Layla's first time in the pool since last summer when she was a tiny baby. She LOVED it just as I thought that she would. She was actually kicking her legs under the float and she loved for Lucas and I to go under water and pop up at her. She also liked watching Lucas jump off the diving board. I had to get a full view of her bathing suit because it is just adorable. Her Aunt Natalie bought this for her so we had to get a pic of her in it. The other pics are just around the house of her doing her new favorite thing, which is to push around her baby doll stroller. I also had to get a picture of her and these monkey pajamas because they were also given to her by her Aunt Natalie. We always call Layla "little monkey" so Natalie thought these pajamas would be cute and they definitely are!
We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home since we have been gone the other two weekends of April. No big plans other than just enjoying each other! Hope you all have a great weekend as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment