Saturday, January 15, 2011

Creative at the dinner table!

I mentioned earlier in the week how Layla's favorite game these days is "where did it go?". Well, tonight at the dinner table she kept saying where did it go? I kept looking at her trying to figure out what she was hiding. Then I noticed she had taken the sleeve of her shirt and pulled it over her hand. So what she was asking is where did her hand go? Lucas and I totally cracked up! We thought that was pretty smart! After she noticed our enthusiasm she then struggled trying to get both sleeves over both hands at the same time. It was quite entertaining! I am sure at some point she has seen me pull my sleeve over my hand but we both thought it was pretty creative.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. Our was quite relaxed. We had to drive to Marietta this morning to get Lucas some good boots. We were amazed that there was a still ice in a couple of spots on the interstate! When we got home we both had to get a 4 mile run in so we rotated while Layla played and napped. Now we are getting ready to cheer for the Falcons in the playoffs and there are cookies in the oven:) Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment