Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 Days of Thanks...Day 24-30

24- Family Stories!  I just love sitting around a table drinking coffee and listening about stories of our family throughout the years.

25-Football!  Our family just LOVES football season.  Looking forward to watching Bama play LSU in the National Championship.  Roll Tide!

26-When Layla said to me today, " I go to Disney World", I got to say "Yes, tomorrow!".

27-Disney World!! It really is a magical place.

28- Layla.  You are truly the light of my life.  I thank God everyday that he allows me the privilege to me your mother.

29-My husband- Our marriage has not been perfect, but IN HIM it has been made perfect.  I love you more everyday.  I couldn't imagine life without you.   I'm so thankful that you choose me everyday to be your partner in life.  We make a darn good team.

30-Jesus Christ.  You are my everything.  This year you have been my healer, my restorer, my freedom, my love, my joy, and my friend.  Life without you is empty and I am thankful that before I chose you, you chose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment