Layla has had an awful fight cutting her molars. Since Wednesday, she has run a fever and not had much to eat. I checked her mouth and I can feel three teeth cutting or almost cutting the surface. Poor Baby! We missed our mom's group at church to just stay home and snuggle on the couch. Although it was a very chill day, I just loved it. When you have a 2 year old there is not much sitting still and snuggling going on, but today Layla got up to potty and that was about it. Even if I got up, she wanted me back. Sitting next to her wasn't even enough, she had to be ON me in some way.
This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
30 Days of Thanks...Day 10
Today, I am thankful for hugs and cuddles.
Layla has had an awful fight cutting her molars. Since Wednesday, she has run a fever and not had much to eat. I checked her mouth and I can feel three teeth cutting or almost cutting the surface. Poor Baby! We missed our mom's group at church to just stay home and snuggle on the couch. Although it was a very chill day, I just loved it. When you have a 2 year old there is not much sitting still and snuggling going on, but today Layla got up to potty and that was about it. Even if I got up, she wanted me back. Sitting next to her wasn't even enough, she had to be ON me in some way.
Sometimes Most times, being a mom is definitely not glamorous but I wouldn't trade our day on the couch, in my pjs, snuggled with my favorite girl for anything in the world...Except for her to feel better:).
Layla has had an awful fight cutting her molars. Since Wednesday, she has run a fever and not had much to eat. I checked her mouth and I can feel three teeth cutting or almost cutting the surface. Poor Baby! We missed our mom's group at church to just stay home and snuggle on the couch. Although it was a very chill day, I just loved it. When you have a 2 year old there is not much sitting still and snuggling going on, but today Layla got up to potty and that was about it. Even if I got up, she wanted me back. Sitting next to her wasn't even enough, she had to be ON me in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment