Today I am thankful that we have more than enough. Although Lucas runs his own business and I am a stay at home mom, when its come to the area of finances we are very blessed. YES, we are tight month to month but I am so thankful that God uses our finances to bless other people when we allow him to be our Provider.
My heart is heavy for one of my moms in my church group. We have been praying and praying for her daughter Haven, who has recently been diagnosed with some brain issues that are affecting her development. Tonight, the family is having an art sale (both parents are artists) to raise money to cover some of the medical expenses. I was able to contribute some food to this open house and also purchase art in order to be a blessing to this family. I am thankful that God gives us a heart that gives with joy and without any reserve because ultimately everything we have is His anyway. Please join me in praying for the Carson family as well. Pray first for the complete healing of their baby Haven and that God would give them more than enough financially so that all their bills can be paid.
No comments:
Post a Comment