Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Days of Thanks... Day 12

Little Girls!

Not only do I love having a daughter but I just love girl time. Today, we surprised one of my friends Katie with a "sprinkle" for her baby girl that is due in about 4 weeks. This is her second child but first girl, so she HAD to have some girly things. We had so much fun talking about girl things and oohing and ahing over all the pink, frilly clothes! Only a group of girls can sit in a room and get excited about tiny dresses!

I pray that Layla is as blessed as I am in the girlfriend department as she gets older. Everyone needs a friend to do all the "girly things" with:).

Congrats Katie, Josh, and Henry! We can't wait to meet your baby girl!

Pics to come as soon as I get them loaded:)

No comments:

Post a Comment