Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanks..Day 2

I went back and forth about 3 or 4 things to write about tonight.  Isn't it great to be overflowing with things to be thankful for??   Today I an going to have to say that I am thankful for my neighbors.  They just make me happy.  The great thing about living in such a big, diverse city is that the neighborhoods really bond together.  Unfortunately, crime has  partially contributed to the reason that neighbors are so close but thankfully that is changing.  I am thankful that we can walk down our street and Layla can see a person of every color, and ethnicity and greet them all with her sweet hello and friendly wave.  I am also thankful that I can walk a couple of doors down and have a quick chat after dinner with a friend whom I trust and know that we will be friends for a very long time.  Lastly, I am thankful that in a city where we don't have many "blood relatives"  God has provided the exact friendships that we need so that we feel right at home:).

I think I still listed like 5 things.  Oh well, I tried:)

No comments:

Post a Comment