Today we celebrate birthday of my father n law, Ron Kairdolf. I now have known him for 11 years. (Wow!) He is definitely one of the greatest men I know. I have watched him go through many good times, some bad times, and a couple really bad times. No matter what, he has always shown extremely Godly character. I won't say he is perfect because nobody is. Other than being an LSU fan he is pretty darn close:)
The reason I am most thankful for this man is the character that he has instilled in his son. He taught him to be a hard worker and to always finish what he starts. The reason Lucas is able to run his own business today is because of the work ethic that his father taught him. Lucas also inherrited a stubborn quality which he has turned into a positive attribute, most of the time. :) Most importantly what Lucas got from his daddy is the foundation of his faith in Jesus Christ and as the leader of our household, this is the quality I value more than any other.
So here's to you Papa! We love you and hope we are half the examples to our children that you have been to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment