Not sure about weight or height but I guess about 30 pounds and she is still "tall".
Using the potty full time at home. Still have to prompt her and she still hates public toilets.
She has now cut 16 teeth which means we have a break until the 2 year molars:)
Her eating has been much better this month as she has become more adventurous.
We registered for her 4th session of Music Class which she loves. Also registered for first semester of dance that starts in June.
Her love of books has become an obsession. That is the only thing she wants to do.
Sleeps 12/13 hours at night and naps 1.5-2.5 hours.
She uses possession a lot. Like: Daddy's car, momma's shirt, Layla's drink.
Her eczema can barely be seen now.
Attempts to sing along to songs. (Very Cute)
She can walk up and down our 16 stairs with very little assistance.
We are almost out of Barney phase. THANK. GOD.
New favorite movie is Leap Frog Letter Factor.
And thanks to the movie, when prompted she can tell you what most letters "say".
She can say a lot of colors, but when asked, everything is green.
She navigates my iphone and ipad better than I do.
Her hair once again is untamable in this humidity. Curly. Curly.
Loves retrieving daddy's golf balls when he is chipping in the backyard.
She has a very passive personality: Allows everyone down the slide first and gives away all of her instruments in music class.
And
Layla continues to show her daddy and I a kind of love that we had never imagined.
We are so blessed to be her parents.
Kids only have 20 teeth. So if she's got 20 she's done!! Til she starts losing them around age 5 or so:)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's almost 2! So crazy how time flies!!! Kinsley LOVED Barney, too, and I was very relieved when that phase was OVER! Now, she's totally into the Wiggles... She loves dancing and doing all of the motions. As much as I despise it, in her very limited TV time, she's not sitting on the couch starting at the TV... she's jumping & dancing.
ReplyDeleteHaha Shelley I didn't even count:). It is corrected. Thank you:) I knew there was a reason 20 stuck out in my head!
ReplyDelete