Here are a few pics from our day!
This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Memorial Day Fun!
As always Memorial Day was a fun holiday for us. It is one of my favorites because it is the "kickoff" day to summer! The 3 of us went to one of the pools near our house in the morning for a couple of hours. Then, what is Memorial Day without a cookout right?? We joined our neighbors, Kyle & Heather, along with other friends for a relaxing afternoon. Our neighborhood is full of babies and babies to-be. It seems like something is in the water. Maybe I will drink some soon enough...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment