Monday, May 16, 2011

Book Obsession

ALL Layla wants to do is read books.  I honestly think at this moment I could clear the house of every other toy and she wouldn't even notice.  On our walk to the park the other day, we stopped by the library to check out some more books for her.  When we got to the playground (which she loves) all she wanted to do was sit on the bench and read her new books.  So, we packed it up and went home and sat in the AC:) She loves to stack the books into one huge stack and then we sit and go through them one by one.  She is very particular about her stack and sometimes when it falls we have to "manage the meltdown".  Fortunately, when Lucas or I have other things going on, she is content to sit and read to kitty.  I love to listen because her emphasis is always just like mine and she points out all the same pics to kitty as well.  She is such a little momma.

Reading to kitty

Realized I was taking pics. And yes she has my lipstick on in this pic:)

See the huge stack?  That takes skills.

1 comment:

  1. Reading to her kitty is about the cutest thing ever! (and I love the blog page update!)

    ReplyDelete