Thursday, May 26, 2011

lots of kisses!

This past weekend, we headed back to TN to celebrate with Lucas's sister Abbey as she graduated from high school.  Abbey was 8 when Lucas and I started dating so this just proved how FAST time has gown by.  I got a little teary eyed during her graduation thinking that in a second we were going to be watching Layla do the same thing.  Abbey has become a beautiful, smart, talented young lady and I know that God is going to bless her in whatever path she chooses from here.  Good Luck Abbey!  We love you!

A weekend in TN also meant a lot of family time!  When we stay at my parents, Layla is always in heaven because of all the animals.  I just wanted to share a few pics from our trip!
She looks so big in this chair!

Lucas and PawPaw Ronnie

The family at Abbey's graduation

There's Abbey!

Opening an early birthday gift from cousins Reese & Gavin

Loving on Maggie (Maggie is our dog growing up.  She is definitely on her "last leg").

Kisses for Nani!

Laughing with Granna

Kissing Cousins!

Laughing at Abram

Love this pic of them!

Layla and Abram's bath time!

Loving on Daddy

They are SO BIG!

BUBBLES!

We are on the countdown to the BIG 2!  6 More Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment