Weather in Atlanta this week has been rather blah, as I think it is all over the southeast. We have spent the last day and a half reading books and dancing to Madonna but by this evening we were all in need of some fresh air. So, I loaded up the BOB with towels and all 3 of us headed to the playground. When we got in sight of it, Layla started yelling "play!, play!". She was so excited. We were the only ones out there but after a few trips down the slides, they were pretty dry but Layla sure wasn't and she didn't care a bit! We played for about an hour and then headed home for a warm bath! Perfect end to the day.
I also must mention that Layla is on a raisin kick. Can you eat too many raisins?? She also is loving some pancakes. I made few little ones and froze them. Pancakes is what she wants every morning for breakfast. She can also say the words "raisins" and "pancakes" with good clarity. Her vocabulary is improving daily and I am still waiting for her to speak her first sentence.
Looking forward to a sunny day tomorrow! We are in the process of buying furniture for our front and back porches. Why is everything so expensive? We are hoping to spend some time out there when Lucas's parents visit for a few days in a couple weeks!
Happy hump day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment