Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lake Day in March!

Natalie and Chris bought a ski boat and that was all it took for us to be on the lake this early in the year. Even though it is March, it got above 80 today and was a perfect day to be on the water. We all got a little sun, except for Layla with her SPF 50:) The water was about 60 degrees (FREEZING), but that did not stop Lucas and Chris from playing with their new toys. We were out there about 6 hours and all had a great time relaxing. Layla managed to catch a small (very small) catnap but was still content and mostly happy. I have to add that during her nap, she laid on the seat with her head in my lap instead of in my arms. Our little girl is really not a baby anymore:(. It was great day and I am sure there will be many, many more to come. I hope you all had a great Saturday as well!

Excited about the lake before leaving this morning. A~Natalie bought her this cute "cover up".

Love these two!



This pic doesn't do justice how red his body was from the cold water.

Boys will be Boys....Even in their late 20s.


Before someone calls child services: I took her life jacket off for about 2 mins while the boat was sitting still. Had to get some shots of her cute swim suit! (Also from A~Nat)

No comments:

Post a Comment