I just have to share something that Layla has done a couple of times. We now know that it was not coincidence the first time :)
I have this little toiletry bag that I keep all of her things in. Lotion, Desitin cream, Aquaphor tube, my Lanolin cream, toothpaste, toothbrush, brush, and nose syringe. I told you all those things so that you know that there are a few tubes of things that look very similar.
Every night after her bath I had been getting her toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it and then handing it to her while I lotion her up. Now if I tell Layla to get her toothbrush and toothpaste, she will dig through the whole bag and get the toothbrush (easy) and then she can dig through the bag and pull out the tube of toothpaste! Maybe not that smart, but I thought it was pretty impressive that she was able to distinguish the toothpaste tube from the others just by watching me do it a few times!
No comments:
Post a Comment