Today, we celebrated Layla's First Birthday with the moms and babies from my First Time Mom's Group in Memphis. We had a little picnic at Shelby Farms. Another little girl in the group turned 1 yesterday, so her mom and I arranged this little get together with our friends. We had a great time! It wasn't too hot in the beginning but then it started to get warm. We sure are going to miss this group of girls! They have been so sweet and such an encouragement to me through this first year of parenthood. I hope we can stay in touch as our little ones grow up!
This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Early 1st Birthday Party!
Today, we celebrated Layla's First Birthday with the moms and babies from my First Time Mom's Group in Memphis. We had a little picnic at Shelby Farms. Another little girl in the group turned 1 yesterday, so her mom and I arranged this little get together with our friends. We had a great time! It wasn't too hot in the beginning but then it started to get warm. We sure are going to miss this group of girls! They have been so sweet and such an encouragement to me through this first year of parenthood. I hope we can stay in touch as our little ones grow up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE IT! Our group pic is AMAZING. . . mainly bc we wrangled all those babies!!!
ReplyDelete