I have missed you guys!! I have gotten so used to my daily blogging that I just feel like I am forgetting something, so I decided to take a minute tonight to say hello. We are half way through our vacation. We arrived in Atlanta about 8pm eastern Wednesday night after spending 5 days in Orlando. Layla has been such a trooper through all of our travels. I know that she has a lot of catching up on sleep to do when we get home. Oh well, sleep is for the weak right?? Today, Lucas and I made a big move... we joined to 404 area code! We both have Atlanta numbers now. If you don't have my new number, message me and I will be more than happy to give it to you. We also spent all afternoon looking at apartments here in Atlanta. Going from owning a house to renting an apartment is going to be such an adjustment. I just have a hard time giving that much money away in rent! I have to remember that renting is only temporary for us. I am just believing that God will lead us to the perfect place where we can get the most for our money.
As we were driving into Atlanta on Wednesday, I just felt such a peace and excitement about the things to come. I am very excited to be a resident of this city for the next phase of our lives and I have no doubt that this is where God wants us to be for a little while. We had dinner tonight at a restaurant in Decatur. We ate outside as the weather was absolutely perfect. I just love the small town feel in the big city. More updates later on what we did during the rest of our vacation. Just wanted to touch base with everyone! Hope you are having a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment