This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Self Employed!
As of today, Lucas is officially self employed! He went into the office this morning to turn in his phone, keys, and credit card. I asked if he was sad to leave and he said no not really, everyone else is sad though! His business partner has been in NYC already working for about 2 weeks now. Lucas flies out at 12:00pm Monday and will be gone for 2 weeks and then home for a week. God is already opening up doors for more new work. Very exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for you guys and so excited to have you and Lay here for the summer!!
ReplyDelete