Wednesday, February 29, 2012

it's the little things...

This week I have taken off the changing pad from Layla's dresser.  We haven't been using it for awhile but I have hesitated in removing it because it was another sign that she is definitely not a baby anymore.  I DO love her age now but watching it go by so fast is just almost too much at times!

She has woken me up again to take her potty but it was at about 6:30am instead of 3:30am.  I did talk her to going back to bed for an hour or so after the potty break but I don't think she ever went back to sleep.  She continues to wake up dry most mornings even without a middle of the night potty break.  Dare I say when these diapers are gone we might not buy anymore?? There is about 20 more in there...we shall wait and see.

Happy Leap Day.  Boy, how life has changed since the last time we celebrated this extra day!

No comments:

Post a Comment