Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another doctor visit

After going back and forth, I finally decided to take Layla to the doctor today. She has had a cough that sounded worse and then has also had a fever. I just wanted a peace of mind before she went to TN with the grandparents for a couple of days. After looking and listening, the dr concluded that she had an extremely red throat, with a temp of 101 but her lungs and ears were clear. She then sent us for a strep test which was also negative so now we are just to treat the fever at night. Fortunately, the fever OR cough doesn't seem to bother Layla for the most part. She is still sleeping, eating, and playing like a healthy child. I figured that she was okay but wanted to make sure. We ARE talking about a kid who has thrown up in her sleep twice and I didnt even know until the morning. Hopefully, in the next couple of days she will be symptom free.

In other news, my Otterbox arrived today which means I will be replacing my beat up phone tomorrow. Sure hate to spend money on a new phone but mine is almost useless.

Looking forward to a great Friday to kickoff the weekend.
Happy March 1st everyone!
3 months from today, I will have a THREE year old! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment