Sunday, March 18, 2012

Busy

March has been a crazy busy month for us as I suspected it would be.  I just wanted to document a very important event in the Kairdolf household tonight: Layla is spending her last night in a DIAPER!  She has been napping in panties for a few weeks and has been waking up dry from her night time sleep for some time now.  So, I decided and have been telling her that when these diapers were gone, they were GONE! Tonight we put on the last of the pack.  I am resisting the urge to be sappy and sad about it and just choosing to embrace the lifestyle of NO DIAPERS before we add #2.  I am so proud of my baby girl. This has been something that she has totally initiated on her own. I guess since she is ready I better be too:).

More pics and stories to come on what we have been up too!
Happy Sunday, hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment