1. I finally got back to book club this month! It was so great to see some friends that I haven't seen in forever. We chose Redeeming Love for the month of February. It is absolutely one of my favorites and I am excited to read it again.
2. Layla had a traumatizing experience trying to poop this week. Without much detail, she was struggling and I had to help her. All ended well and I think Lucas for more traumatized by it than Layla.
3. I also got back to a Stroller Strides class this week. Again, it was great to catch up with some old friends. I was even sore the next day which was a great feeling. There are some things in the works so that maybe I can start teaching a few classes. It would be a privilege to be apart of this organization in a different way. I love seeing moms trying to do something to better themselves and I also love that we are doing it right in front of our children.
4. We had some awesome prayer time at my mom's group, Thursday morning. I am so blessed to be doing life with these awesome ladies.
5. The weather has been AMAZING these last couple of days. Our late afternoons at the park our back on the schedule and I am loving it! Layla is too:).
6. Friday afternoon, we went to a sweet neighbor's 2nd birthday party at one of the jump places. Layla had a blast and her climbing skills are much improved since our last trip in November. Friday night, we had a couple of couples over for dinner. They are "younger couples" from church and we had a great time getting to know each other more.
7. Saturday night, we chose to spend some time at home. We rented the movie 50/50. I think both of us enjoyed it! Definitely worth renting.
8. Lastly, I was so relieved to get some rain last night.. My allergies have been making me crazy the past couple of days. I am feeling much better today. We had a great message at church today. I will be listening to it again so I can digest it more. It's super bowl Sunday, but I don't really think it is that super. We did have a couple of friends over to grill out, but I will be going to bed before the games ends.
I've got to get some rest because today kicks off the start of my birthday week!! Bring it on 28:)
No comments:
Post a Comment