Highlights of our week:
1. Layla finished ANOTHER session of music class on Friday. I keep looking for a way to weave this out of schedule, but she loves it more & more. We start the Spring session mid march.
2. Friday was Girl's Night! A few of my close friends and I went to see The Vow and then hit up Starbucks afterward. The movie was really good but we were kicked out of Starbucks before we were ready to leave:)
3. Saturday turned into a rainy day so we pulled out another movie from our stash. Have I mentioned this to you guys?? We joined the Disney Movie Club and got 7 Blue-Ray movies for about $13. We just have to pay full price for 2 Disney movies in the next 2 years. We received all the movies the same day, so we put some away to pull out on a rainy day. Princess and the Frog was the first one and Saturday, we introduced Alice in Wonderland. Layla loved both of them and we have watched them multiple times.
4. So VERY THANKFUL for our church home here in Atlanta.
5. We spent Sunday afternoon at Natalie and Chris's house. We had ribs on the BIG Green Egg. They were delish. Layla napped there and then woke up in a crazy mood. She was very entertaining for everyone:). Last night we kept sweet Annie while her parents went out. Did I mention I LOVE being a aunt?? Enjoy them and send them home:)
6. Productive Monday so far! Dance class, watched Kyson so his mom could grocery shop in peace, & completed my ironing. After nap we have storytime and then grocery shopping! Maybe a play ground trip in there somewhere?
Life is good, I LOVE my job;)
Happy Presidents Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment