Here is what 21 Months was like:
Weight: About 28/29 pounds & I continue to get random comments that she seems tall.
Wearing size 2T or 3T, depending on the brand
Size 5 diapers
Has 8 top teeth and cutting the 7th one on the bottom now
She is loving the fruit of the season
When we go to Barnes and Nobles, she knows exactly where to find her milk in the cooler
Sleeps 12 hours at night and 1.5-2 hours at nap time
(Yes, I won the napping battle mentioned in a previous post:)
Her favorite book is Barney Goes to the Dentist. I paid 75 cents for it at a consignment store, go figure.
We just began her 3rd ten week session of The Music Class
Her vocabulary is crazy and she is now speaking in 2-3 word sentences
She has a bad spot of Exzema on the back of her right knee.. Ouch.
Says excuse me when she burps, bless you when you sneeze, and sorry if she bumps into you.
She is in a baby stage and is very animated with her "babies"
Tells me when she wants her diaper changed and yells "poo poo" after she poops but when I ask her if she wants to go on the potty it is a very clear "no"!
Likes to stand with her arms crossed
She gets in plank position on command but her abs are anything but solid:)
No comments:
Post a Comment