Thursday, October 13, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I had planned on posting about Layla's first trip to the Atlanta Zoo with some cute pics but our computer is sick. I took her by the Apple store today and looks like she needs a new hard drive. The good news is, even a 5 year old Apple can be fixed for about $200 bucks and be as good as new. So it will be a couple of weeks before you see those pics.

In other news, yesterday we joined the YMCA. It is literally like a quarter of a mile from our house. They have an indoor pool, childcare, and whatever else you want in a gym. The bonus is while I was there, I noticed they were hiring spin instructors. I talked to the fitness director and he told me to fill out an application right then. I could really take it or leave it, but even if I just got hired as a sub it would cut our family membership by 75%. Sounds worth a try to me:)

Hope everyone has a good Friday! Time to catch up on DVR with the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment