What's not to love about life??
We have had a pretty non eventful last week or so, just staying busy and enjoying this beautiful weather!
Over the weekend, we made a couple of park trips, did a lot of grilling with a lot of friends. We plan on being home the whole month so we are just soaking up every minute of being together as a family at home. There has been a baby explosion in our neighborhood and church. Almost every weekend this month I am attending some kind of baby shower. I love seeing all the growing families around. We talk about how life has changed as far as what we do on the weekend. Only people with kids meet for dinner at 5:30 on Friday night, right?
Layla got to chit chat with her Granna and Papa in India a couple of days this week. That was pretty neat. While it was night time there, it was morning here.
Layla has also been acting her age quite a bit this week. She has finally learned the power of the word "no" and has been testing her limits. I would like to contribute some of her attitude to cutting those molars because it is pretty out of character for her. She has had more swats this week, than probably all of her life time.
Another thing new is that Layla woke up totally dry from her 2.5 hour nap today. I guess tomorrow I will try to put her down without a diaper for her nap and see how it goes. Well, maybe....
| Waiting to get their stamp at the end of class from Mrs. Dee |
| Layla's turn |
| They were sharing food and high fives at lunch yesterday! |
| Layla loves holding hands |
![]() |
| Holding hands on their way home from the park this weekend. |

No comments:
Post a Comment