Time to start another week! Layla is in bed (early after lying awake in her bed for 2 hours) and Lucas and I are waiting on Sunday night football to kick off. It comes on so late in the Eastern time zone! BTW, as mentioned previously, Layla is still in a crib. We are still talking about making the transition to a big bed, just haven't done it yet....
We had a relaxing weekend with No plans and it was great! Lucas and I were able to have a night out alone on Friday, thanks to aunt Natalie. We took advantage of every minute! We dropped her off at 5:30 and then had a couple of drinks and appetizers, then went to watch the movie Money Ball. We both really enjoyed the movie. We ended the night with a late dinner at an excellent restaurant, Iberian Pig. YUM! We both look forward to going back! We stayed out until about midnight, which is late for this old married couple:).
I taught my spin class yesterday and Layla had a surprise visit from cousins, Reese and Gavin, who were passing through town. They were so excited to see each other! We all got an afternoon nap yesterday and then stayed up to watch Bama play. (Roll Tide Roll)
We went to church this morning and once again, we are so thankful to be involved at church that is alive and seeking the things of God. Sounds simple, but in case you haven't been to a different church in awhile, they are not all like that.
We ended the Sunday with dinner at home with some of our great neighbors, Mike and Erica. Erica is due with their first child in about 7 weeks. We are thankful for their friendship and I can't wait to meet baby Hamilton!
Hope everyone has a great week. I look forward to seeing how God is going to work in my life and others around me this week. I pray that you have high expectations as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment