Anyway, I want to start by giving a shout out to my inlaws, Ron & Kerri, who are celebrating 21 years of marriage. Thank you for being an example of an marriage that sticks together no matter what! Love you guys!
Layla and I spent the morning with Aunt Natalie at the mall. With this cooler weather approaching, I realized that Layla's fall wardrobe was pretty much nonexistent. I stocked up on some cute things at Baby Gap (my favorite) this morning. They were having 40% off already reduced prices. I also ordered her some new shoes earlier in the week and plan on getting her some Tiny Toms tomorrow. Then, I think she will be set for awhile and once again she will be MUCH more fashionable than me.
![]() |
| In the princess castle at the new disney store. |
![]() |
| Selecting a movie to watch on their big screen. Yes, we had to drag her out of here... |
1. She has her first two year molar. She amazingly dealt with this one better than any of her other teeth. I just happen to notice it one night when brushing her teeth. The bottom left made its appearance first.
2. We have transitioned her to a real cup when at home. She always says, "two hands" and "don't spill" when using it. Obviously, the sippy is still a must in public.
3. Her high chair might as well be put in the attic. She is now in a chair a 100% of the time.
4. Super Why is her new favorite tv show. We are just thankful to have a break from that dinosaur:)
One more thing...
We are attending our first house church meeting tonight! I am so exited to get to know some other young couples at our church. Every week they just meet at the same house & eat together. Looks like on the agenda tonight is breakfast for dinner and the book of Ephesians:)
One more thing...
We are attending our first house church meeting tonight! I am so exited to get to know some other young couples at our church. Every week they just meet at the same house & eat together. Looks like on the agenda tonight is breakfast for dinner and the book of Ephesians:)


No comments:
Post a Comment