Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thankful!

Last day of August which officially means almost the end of summer, right?
Time. Must. Slow. Down.

Layla is much better today.  Her hives were about 90% gone this morning.  I am so thankful because the doctor said it could take up to 2 weeks for them to disappear.  We were able to venture to the pool after our workout.  Dare I say that the water was actually cold??  She was seen in a swimsuit with out too many stares so I guess it is safe to say the hives are on their way out.  After her nap today, they actually were even better than before.  Most of the pools are closing after Labor Day, so this could be our last week in the pool, well outdoors anyway.

This is our last week before our "semester" starts.  Although Layla is not starting "school" like most children around here her age, I did order a curriculum that we will be doing from home.  It will just be about 30 minutes a day but will go over the basics for 2 year olds.  We will be pretty busy for the next few months with her lessons at home and then everything else we will be doing outside the home.  Here is where we will be in the mornings until the beginning of the year:
Monday: Ballet Class
Tuesday: I teach Spin and Layla hangs with Aunt Natalie
Wednesday: Stroller Strides or errands
Thursday: Mom's Bible Study at our church where childcare will be provided
Friday: Music Class

Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment