Here's a recap!
Friday night, we were at home. We had our friend's little boy Kyson over to play and we bathed him and put him to bed while his parents enjoyed a night out! Both kids were quiet as a mouse by 8pm which meant time to relax for us! I started a new book, Reign of Madness by Lynn Cullen. Lynn just happens to be the mom of one of my friends, Lauren. I attended her book release party a few weeks ago. As far of I know, this is the 2nd book she has released. We are reading it for our September Book Club meeting where Lynn will be there to discuss and answer our questions! I am about 5 chapters in and so far really enjoying it!
Saturday was a busy day for the Kairdolf family. I started the morning teaching my weekly spin class. We had a good group and everyone seem to enjoy the workout. After that we had to go and get Lucas's car that was in the shop. They said that they couldn't resolve the problem, but so far since Lucas has gotten it back it seems to be fixed. We will keep praying for it:) After nap, Layla and I went to The Decatur School of Ballet, where she will begin dance in a couple of weeks. They had an open house for all of the little ones to get fitted for shoes and to meet their teachers. Layla's teacher's name is Mrs. Dee and she has been teaching this particular class for over 11 years. At the age of 2, Layla and I will attend a Mommy and Me class and then at three, if she is still enjoying it, she will begin attending classes without me. We are going to have so much fun dancing together this next year.
Then we hurried home so that we could drop Layla off at our neighbors house for the evening. They took her and fed her dinner, gave her to bath and then put her to bed. What a blessing! Lucas and I were going out with some of our best friends that were visiting from Tennessee for the weekend. We went to restaurant of their choice and then headed out to the Braves game. What a perfect night for baseball! We had a blast. Amanda is pregnant, due in a couple of months and she looks just adorable. We got home about 11, picked up Layla and then came home and went to bed. We did make the highlights on Sportscenter because of where we were sitting when on of the players hit a homerun:)
![]() |
| Our feast at Papasitos. No worries, we all split this. I could definitely not have eaten it all myself! |
![]() |
| We had great seats! Three rows from the field. |
![]() |
| Lucas giving his "Chandler" smile:) |
![]() |
| Crazy guy that came from over the fence around first base in the middle of the 8th inning. The security guards didn't catch him until center field! |
![]() |
| It was hilarious! The crowd gave him a standing ovation as he left the field in handcuffs. Camera's were flashing everywhere. |
![]() |
| Amanda and I |
Today was like any good Sunday: Great worship at church, yummy lunch, afternoon nap, and a trip to the park where the kids played while the dads practiced softball. Now our beautiful daughter is in bed and the hubby and I are about to watch some football (and read my book:).
I hope everyone had a restful weekend. Layla and I will be heading to Murfreesboro one day this week and staying through the weekend. We have a couple of family members having birthdays and we will be there to celebrate!






No comments:
Post a Comment