This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Monday, June 20, 2011
End of an Era
Today was Lucas's last day to work from home. He will be moving his office a little more North Atlanta than what we live. I know he is excited to be moving away from the house. It will give him a little more routine schedule knowing that he is getting up and driving into the office everyday. I have enjoyed having him around but I know that his days will be much more productive out of the house. Layla thinks it is play time when she sees him throughout the day and it is sure hard to ignore her. Also working throughout our spell of nap time battles was a difficult time. Nothing like a client hearing a screaming child in the background. Also when we eventually add #2, it will make it a loss less stressful on me because I won't have to keep a newborn "quiet" because daddy is upstairs working. I never left him in charge during nap time although he was home, so mot much will change in mine and Layla's day to day routine. The biggest difference is now we have TWO empty rooms! That just means more room for guest when they visit. OR maybe it means we need to start making some babies to fill them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment