I don' think that I have shared with my blog followers that my sister, Natalie, is pregnant!!! She is due December 26th:) She had her 12 week check up today and everything looks great. What a miracle a healthy baby is! I got to see pictures of the tiny baby and it was so cool.
Some of you might not know this but although I refer to Natalie as my sister, she is actually my cousin. After my mom died when I was at a very young age, I went to live with my aunt and uncle therefore gaining 2 new siblings: Natalie and her older brother Jason. I share this to say that today at Natalie's appointment she was told that according to the 4D ultrasound, she is expecting a GIRL! I was selfishly hoping for a girl for Layla's sake, so that she could have a close girl in the family to maybe have a relationship like Nat and I have. No expectations, no judgement, no stress or pressure. Always a good time, and there for each other no matter what! Everyone needs at least one relationship like this in their life and it makes me happy that Layla will have a girl cousin in Atlanta to grow up with:) I love how God coordinates all things in our life. It Makes me smile when I realize how much His hand is on the small details in order to bless us in more ways than we could even have imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment