Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Business Update

I meant to post this blog last week but it got saved instead... I also typed it from my iphone so I appologize for any errors!

I just had to share that yesterday was a big day for my husband's company (Summit Elevator Company). They officially are acknowledge by the state of Georgia as a legitimate company and are licensed to do business! This all happened without any problems. When his business partner took the test that was required for a mechanic's license he was told that he had scored the highest so far that day.

This was a huge step because up to this point there has been a hold on bidding jobs in Atlanta. Now things can move forward. Thank you all for your continued prayers. The favor of God is all over this new business and we give Him all the credit.


Next thing to pray for is a big job in Atlanta! There are already some things in the works. Just pray for open doors.... And closed ones too. Lucas still has no plans of being back in NYC anytime soon but they are still continuing to work a crew there. His partner is still spending the majority of his time there so pray for his wife and kids as well.

Thank You Jesus for your continued blessings on our life. We are very humbled.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment