Layla did perfect! I was a little anxious about how she would do with the life jacket on all day but she never once fussed about it. We were even able to take it off and on without her complaining. She loved watching whoever was on the waverunners and would try to jump over board to get to them. She also loved watching her daddy when he was tubing behind the boat. She went all day with nothing but a 30 minute catnap. There was just too much excitement for her to sleep. The only mishap that we had is that she threw her plastic set of keys overboard, and although I could see them floating I did not think it was worth the trouble to turn around to get them. I am hoping for many days on the lake next summer. I had almost forgotten how much I loved it!
LK
No comments:
Post a Comment