Thursday, August 12, 2010

Slacking on taking pictures!






It is funny how the first year of Layla's life is pretty well documented through pictures. Once that 1st birthday was over it was like my camera disappeared! So I am trying to get back into taking some pictures. She has been 14 months for almost 14 days and these are the 1st pics we have of a 14 month old! If this is a sign at all of how much a slacker I will be with number 2 then we are in trouble!

These are just a couple of pics from around the house. I have been introducing utensils to Layla and she still needs a lot of assistance getting the food on them but once it is there, she knows exactly where it goes! The other pics are out on our front porch. We spend about an hour out there every afternoon, listening to music, blowing bubbles, and waving to the people walking by the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment